Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

The Spring Puyallup Fair. . . good times!

Scott, Dominic, and I went to the Puyallup Spring Fair last week. (Nina stayed home to spend the night at Ellie's.) It was fun, despite the light rain. I was sad that all they showed off were pygmy goats--not a single nigerian dwarf goat to be found! I giggled all through the piggy races. I loved it! I had a blast walking through the Expo where there were a multitude of sale booths. I scored some yummy loose teas and balsamic vinegars. Also grabbed Nina some cool hair ties and Seattle's Fudge. Scott landed himself a killer deal on paintball courses, of which D will benefit. We all gotta little something. I really enjoyed the walk through the photo contest area. . . Scott and I fell in love with a photo called The Honey Pot. We actually got in contact with the photographer and bought a print. I will post it later so you can see it!






 We went to the Fair for two reasons: one, it was military appreciation day so the tickets were free. Two, the monster trucks were running that night! We were a little disappointed with the show. The arena was so small there wasn't much they could do.
 We ended the night with fireworks then headed home. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment