Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Dman's Birthday Weekend.

 So Dman had a wish list for his birthday weekend. At the top of the list, was to have his buddy, Jacob, over to spend the night. 
 Air soft war was next on the agenda. 
 They must have expelled about 700 rounds all over my yard. 
 This is Jacob. It's not a skirt, it's a kilt, lol! (He's wearing the top of one of Scott's old uniforms.)
 It was boys against dad. Then later, Nina joined in and played the hostage.
 Running from dad.
 The perfect shot. . . 
 D had a weird one on his wish list. He wanted to go up in the attic. Curious boys do curious things, I guess.
He was a bit disappointed. I think he thought he would find treasures long forgotten. But he only found insulation and dust. But at least his curiosity has been satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment