Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Honey-Do.

 *Sigh* Have I ever told you that I love my Honey?
He makes me laugh, sheds light on my darkest days, completes my life. I thank God everyday for the gift He has given me. You know, we have been married 17 years this June? We are more in love today than we were almost 20 years ago. We've grown up together and plan to grow old together. He has supported me through so much that he hasn't had to. He could have chosen to walk the other way. If humans were capable of unconditional love, he would be the poster child. He is nearly perfect in all ways. Again, thank you sooooo much Father for the gift you have bestowed upon me!

No comments:

Post a Comment