Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Saturday, April 27, 2013

D's Birthday Celebration!

 Dominic's Birthday was April 15th. On the Friday before, Jacob spent the night and the boy's had fun having an air soft gun war. By boy's, I mean Scott, too!


 On D's wishlist for his birthday, he wanted to do something really weird. . . climb up in the attic! We figured, why not? I think D thought he would find treasures up there. He was sorely disappointed. 

 Monday was his actual birthday and he had soccer practice that evening, so I made cupcakes for the team.
 D noshing on his cupcake after practice.
 After practice, we presented him his present. . . Scott picked out the gift bag himself!

Dominic requested spaghetti tacos. Weird (again), but we did it. 

Happy Birthday, Dominic! When D was three years old, I said to him, "You're momma's love bug!" He looked at me and said, "I not your love bug. . . I your Love Dragonfly!" Dominic, you will always be momma's Love Dragonfly! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment