Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Glitch.

I'm in the general surgery clinic because we had a little glitch. Since Monday, I've been feeling more nauseous and throwing up.  We called the nurse and I ended up with an appointment for today. Now, I'm lying on a hospital bed with an iv. Apparently I'm very dehydrated. They are trying to get the nausea under control so that I can take in meds, liquids and food again. 

All this is making me very emotional because I thought I would be recovering towards my happily ever after.  Instead I'm wondering if I should have ever done this at all. 

P.S. Scott is typing this so parden any errors in ay shape or form...just try to find them...

No comments:

Post a Comment