Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Changes.

Soooo. . . I made a change today. I actually spent money on myself, for one. Two, I gotta haircut! I've attached pictures. . . I don't know how that's gonna turn out cause it's from my phone . . .
The cool things about my haircut: it's shorter and bouncier. And I cut off so much (like ten inches) that it's being donated to Locks of Love! I was stoked when she told me I could do that. Made my day!
Also to note, Nina and I received our first pedicures today! It's true--we've never had pedicures. I missed getting a picture. Bummer cause we had fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment