Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pedicure Day!

I would love to say that Nina and I had our toenails serviced, lol, with a relaxing pedicure at the local salon, but alas, I am not referring to our toenails today. Of course, I am referring to Star and Arabella's feet!

Had my first go-round with clipping goat hooves. I actually didn't have to "clip" so much as dremel their nails! I am so proud of my girls because I was as slow as snails and they were so patient with me. Thank you to my wonderful hubby who was also just as patient while he cradled them!

I wanted to provide a picture, but my girls wouldn't keep their feet still to take the pic!

No comments:

Post a Comment