Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Family.






























Having Joe over for three weeks was a god-send. He was such a blessing! We wouldn't have been ready for the goats if he didn't show up; he lifted the load off from Scott's shoulders tremendously! I now have a fence up, huge garden area dug, and a semi-organized garage.
Then Ayla and Jake came the last week Joe was here. What a blast! I think Ayla and I laughed so hard the entire time, we nearly peed our pants every ten minutes! She got me re-hooked on Snickerdoodle coffee's, too, dang it! Jake was a sweetheart with Dominic and now all Dominic talks about is Uncle Jake.
We did a road trip on the Thursday before they left (Saturday) to Seattle and Whidbey Island. We were also going to hit the Tulip Festival, but even tho the Festival was on, the tulips were not yet in bloom. So we went to Pike Place Market in Seattle and bought a daffodil and tulip bouquet instead. We made Joe take his pic with Rachel the Pig and try on some hats at the hat store.
I have so many pics that I cannot possible post them all, but I do have the few here that I thought were coolest and representing us all.
When they left I was very sad (I couldn't let go of Ayla when we hugged goodbye) and it took me a couple days to readjust to a seemingly empty house. I think today I am finally okay with them being gone. But I can't wait til the next visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment