Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Yay for hearts!

I was at the store today and I was pleasantly surprised by the shelves full of red and pink and hearts, chocolates, cards, flowers--Valentines Day is right around the corner! I love it! I know, I know, there are you joy-killers out there who jump on the "I hate forced holidays" bandwagon. But I love it. It marks an anniversary of sorts for me & Scott and frankly, it tells me that spring is also right around the corner! Yay for government-created holidays! :D With that being said, I won't tell my reminiscent story of Scott and I until it's closer to Valentines Day. But I will share some vintage Valentine favorites that remind me of my hunny:

No comments:

Post a Comment