Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Year's Countdown. . .

 For New Year's Eve we went to the Kolibas Klan and had a great time. We stuffed our faces with pizza, buffalo dip, hummus, chips, veggies, and of course I brought something sweet for the kiddos. . . mini cinnamon rolls (from Costco, not homemade, lol).
 Above is Jillian, Dominic, and Glenn.
 Gavin and Grant are crazy about Nina and love to play with her. She is so good with them. Another couple of years and she's gonna make an awesome babysitter!
 It is almost a sin to go to the Kolibas' and NOT have a Nerf Gun War. It was dad's against boys. All I knew was I an innocent bystander that got shot multiple times. What did I do, lol?
 Look at these natural-born-nerf-gun-shooters!
 At the New York time of New Year, we headed outside to light sparklers for the kiddos. It was COLD!
After the kids were settled down with a movie, moms and dads played Monopoly. I won, of course. Seriously, I did! And I didn't cheat! It was such a good game that it was twenty after before we realized that the New Year had rung in, lol! Or should I say, it was such a competitive game that we didn't notice the time, lol!

I do wish you all a Happy, Healthy, and Blessed New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment