Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Fall is for Festive!

 It's that time of year again; the sun is shining softer, the leaves are on fire with color, and you step outside to smell the wood stoves burning. I love Fall. I really do. It seems to be when I am most organized. (Which is not saying that I am completely organized, lol!) I also love breaking out the fall decorations, doing projects, and creating a festive mood to celebrate my favorite season.  
Over the last few days, I have discovered my pumpkin recipes and have gone hog-wild in the kitchen. My favorite so far has been the pumpkin cupcakes with maple frosting that I made yesterday. Delish. And I have become an advocate of wheat flour, as I substituted half my flour with that. (I think it makes for a richer final product, plus it's a wee bit healthier.)

So cheers to Fall and all of it's festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment