Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Monday, October 1, 2012

My girls!

 My poor, sweet Alice. I don't think she's considered this pregnancy fun! Especially when she has two youngin's like Star and Arabella hanging around, constantly wanting to play.
 Here's Alice from the back end where you can see her tummy-outage more. Just a hair over two weeks to go! I'm so excited and nervous and thrilled and. . .and. . . but Alice? She's like, whatever. 
 Here are my girls thinkin' my camera is edible, so they are hangin' around waiting for me 
to feed it to them, lol!
 Everybody loves Star! She's easy to love because she's gentle, cuddly, and super-sweet.
Arabella, on the other hand, is my stinker, although she does love to be talked to. She loves her face cupped in your hands while you whisper sweet-nothing's to her. When that's not taking place, she's usually trying to prove her point via stubbornness. I've never met a more stubborn creature!

No comments:

Post a Comment