Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Monday, September 17, 2012

Soccer!

 For many, fall brings thoughts of football. For us, we think soccer! Dominic chose soccer over football, despite the opportunity he had to play football. I think he's just too much like his daddy in sports. Dominic's favorite position is Goalie and I wish I had brought the camera yesterday because he played Goalie and did great! His games are Tuesdays. Saturdays, and Sundays, with practice on Wednesdays and Thursdays. Because he's in a U12 division, he's a big boy now! The soccer field is full size, the goal is full size, and the game length includes two 45 minute halves! Did you know that a soccer player will run an average of six miles? Well, at least in high school. . . 
P.S. Notice it's MY kid wearing the blue shorts instead of conforming like everyone else and wearing the black shorts???

No comments:

Post a Comment