Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Monday, September 17, 2012

That's My Boy!

 We had been canning for a week! We've had peaches and pears out our ears! But what made it bearable was the help of my son. Dominic got down and dirty with me for a little while, asking questions and getting to know the canning business. I am a proud momma!

 He peeled. . . 
 He boiled and packed. . . 
These are the two jars he did completely by himself! I marked them before slipping them into the canner and surprised Dominic because when they were done and cooled, I presented them to him. I told him this was the result of his hard work! He was so excited to keep them. One jar is sitting in the fridge, half eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment