Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Pictures of my outdoor sweetums.

 We had a sun break in today's forecasted rainy day. I walked up to the barn finding Frankie and Star playing. At least I think they are playing! Frankie, I think, is just so relieved to finally be out of the stall. I let momma and babies out today, without locking them back up after chores. I'll be heading out there every hour, I'm sure, to check up on them. 
 I walked in the barn and found all three cutie pies sleeping in the sun! 
 Isn't he handsome? The other two woke up, but he stayed asleep. Guess he's a hard sleeper!
 Beautiful here got caught with her tongue sticking out, lol!
 Hercules is such a social baby. He loves to be pet. And I love to oblige! Isn't his coloring awesome? He's a strawberry blonde like me!
 A close up of my boy.
 I had to take another pic. It just cracks me up how he just kept on sleeping!
*sigh* They make me happy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment