Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

More news.

So my littlest girl seems to be doing okay. She weighed in at 2lb. 12.6 oz. this mornin'. She's almost a pound heavier than her birth weight!!! She's also taking to the bottle better. I don't always have to pry her mouth open to get the nipple in. I have noticed, tho, that she seems to be developmentally behind one day than the rest of the kids. Also, when I took the indoor girls outside with me to the barn this mornin', she stays to herself and doesn't engage too much. She would think about it, then draw back. I had to bring the girls in when Aquila started looking at Frankie's teats. It broke my heart to have to pull her away, but Frankie just can't support that many kids and I have to teach the indoor girls to depend on me for food. I don't wanna confuse them more than they probably already are.
I forgot the camera again when I went out this a.m., so I will go out in a few minutes to get some pics of my outdoor cutie pies.

No comments:

Post a Comment