Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Thursday, December 6, 2012

My sweetums.

 Above picture shows Star, the chocolate brown one, and Arabella, my "siamese" looking baby. Arabella is the one we just recently discovered is a hermaphrodite. On Saturday, I have someone coming over to meet Arabella to possibly provide her a new home.
The reason these pics are at the gate is because they think they are going out into the yard (again). A little while before this picture, I had let them loose into the yard and garden so they could forage. I brought them back in and this was how they responded! Goofy girls!
Meanwhile, Alice was being her onery self. I love that goat, but she is definitely one obstinate girl! Hopefully, she will be bred soon. I hope and pray she will take.

Today, I gave the girls their pedicure and it took me over an hour to do Alice because she fought me like no other, kicking and then laying down so I couldn't get to her feet! I was exhausted after wrestling with seventy pounds of pure stubborn-ness. . . but guess who won? That's right, I'm the boss lady round these here parts! Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment