Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Saturday, December 8, 2012

Cookies & a Movie!

 I was out in the loft doing some craft stuff and came down for a potty break. . . and this was what I found: three adorable children decorating their sugar cookies!
 They moved the kitchen table to the living room so they could watch Captain America while frosting and decorating the cookies. I thought, what a great idea!
Ellie, Nina's BFF, favored the peppermint sprinkles, while Nina went for detailed placement of each little sprinkle. Dman. . . well, he kept "accidently" breaking cookies. (Notice the 2 broken cookies on his paper?) Because we all know, if the cookie gets broken, it's gotta be eaten!

No comments:

Post a Comment