Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Blessings.

I was thinking. . . I was thinking about when Scott went away for six weeks in early 2011 to the academy in Colorado. I was thinking about how much more thankful I am today than I was then for all the people that made it happen. If it hadn't been for a handful of people, I never would have gone. The entire ordeal was truly a blessing! It's a blessing that I think about almost two years later--a blessing that I use to keep me going through tougher days like today.
It reminds me that a blessing doesn't have to be happening in the here and now to count.
Thank you my god family for giving me a huge blessing to reflect on!

No comments:

Post a Comment