Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Saturday, May 19, 2012

My Beautiful!

Nina was asked to the ORLA dance by her penpal, Nathaniel. They are really good friends, but being her first dance, with b-o-y made Nina nervous. So we loosened up with a "photo shoot" while we were waiting for Nathaniel and his mom to come pick Nina up.
I don't care what anybody says, my daughter is BEAUTIFUL! Sometimes I just stare at her. She takes my breath away.
When I asked her, are you nervous, this was the look she would give me. I think it meant yes.
Is she not photogenic???
Okay, so once Nathaniel walked through the door, I couldn't get Nina to act "natural" anymore. . . at least, tho, she did let me take a picture of the two of them! Are they not adorable (don't tell Nina I said that!)

No comments:

Post a Comment