Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Projecting. . .

 I've been picking up some long-awaited projects. One of them was to hang my Jacob Zook hex signs on the barn. I love the Pennsylvania-Dutch art! Not a difficult project, but one I haven't done because well. . . I forgot where I put the signs! I lost them somewhere in the house and found the accidentally while doing some fall cleaning! I can be such a flake. . . 
Another project, which consisted of five cans of spray paint (you can blame this year's ozone wearing on me,  **sad face**), was an old dresser I picked up off from craigslist for $15. I bought knobs on ebay and wa-la! Scott has a dresser now. Of course, he is displeased with the pinks knobs, lol! I keep telling him they are not all pink, they were named amber pink, lol!

Now I gotta figure out what projects are next. I think I am going to focus on projects for my room, since I am changing it from the black-n-white colors to shabby chic. I gotta turn anything wood into white. Which consists of repainting my bedroom trim. Any volunteers to help? Lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment