Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Monday, March 19, 2012





Oh my goodness, have we been busy! On March 14th, my little brother came to visit. He'll be with us until the first week of April. And I have got to say, the boy can't stay still! He is a worker-bee!
First, it started out with the fence. We have had to take it back up to make room for the barn we ordered; in order for it to be delivered in the spot I want, the fence was in the way and it had to come down. However, I think it would have been coming up anyways because Joseph (my brother) thought our job was a bit amateur. He, being a carpenter and mechanic, put himself to the task of redoing said fence. And the side that he could work on so far (not in the way of the barn delivery) looks great! Here's some pics of him taking a phone break. . .

Also in the way of the barn is the burn pile we have been accumulating for a few months now. So the boys got to work on that. . .

What's left? Well, the other side of the fence, which Joe is working on as I write (I feel super-guilty writing right now while he's busting his butt), building a gate for the fence, situating the barn (delivered this morning and pics to follow after this writing), taking down the chicken fence (they are going to co-mingle with the goats), and last but not least: picking up the doelings on Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment