Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Monday, March 19, 2012




My barn is here! The original plan was Scott was going to build me a barn. Unfortunately, we ran out of time and he being a novice carpenter, he knew he would need more time than what we had left. So we ordered a "barn"! I highly suggest this company to anyone who is interested in small buildings, sheds, and the like: All Stor Sheds in Rochester. They are a good Mennonite company that take pride in their work and they are sooooo nice!
Joe is giving me a lot of grief because the barn doesn't match the house color, but I love it! I love the mixed, eclectic look!
It makes my heart skip a beat to see how much time, money, and effort we are putting into the new adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment