Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Has Spring Sprung?


Does anyone know whether or not the groundhog saw his shadow this year? I'm hoping for an early spring. The only signs I have seen thus far are the buds on my maple tree, as seen in my attempt at photography. My grapes aren't budding yet (as you can also see in the other pic) and that's not a good sign. But my roses are sprouting new shoots, so maybe I just have a season-confused yard? Either way, I can't wait until March 21st, when I can celebrate having survived another wet, cold, snowy Northwest winter! Oh, and another date to celebrate: March 10th. . . that's the night we spring foprward on our clocks! Blessed daylight!

No comments:

Post a Comment