Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Sunday, February 19, 2012

The costs. . .

I am discovering quickly that having just two goats is definitely an investment and is not cheap. I hold onto the fact that someday it will level out and maybe even pull ahead. But that's not for awhile. A long while. Emotionally, I am okay with it; I know that it will all work out and that everything will be provided for!

I have vowed to not go to JoAnn's until May because my frivolous spending there can be applied towards the baby girls. I have vowed to get serious on where I shop for groceries and coupon usage. And cheaper meals. I am also staying away from eBay! Which is super-difficult for me because it's so convenient to just hop on the computer and browse eBay. Whenever I feel tempted, I go find something to do for the goats, even if it means rereading some material I have. I am also cutting back by not getting my nails done; I am back to stubby-chewed nails, lol! Which I think is better anyways since I don't wanna have fake nails while dealing with animals.

Making all these "sacrifices" really puts into perspective how serious I want to be about making the kids a priority. I know making sacrifices is going to grow old. But I intend to push through.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, you say the kids will be a priority. Which kids, the two-legged variety, four-legged or possibly both?

    ReplyDelete