Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tired of this.


“Let the rain wash away the all the pain of yesterday, I know my kingdom awaits and they've forgiven my mistakes. . . “ {Skylar Grey, Coming Home}

“Nothing to hold but the memories and frames, oh they remind me of the battle I face. . . “ {Jasmine Thompson, This Is The Way It Feels}

The 3:30 wake-ups are growing old. The bundle of tantrums in my mind are exhausting. Seems like my head is like a hurricane, I can hear the thunder and feel the lightning. My head seriously hurts from anxiety. I’m hyper vigilant, every noise and sudden movement makes me jump out of my skin. I can’t concentrate, hours go by that I can’t recall. Yesterday, I went grocery shopping and I don’t remember. I found myself almost waking up at D’s school, picking him up, and coming home to find two frozen turkeys on the counter and a pot of chicken and dumplings on the stove (thank God it wasn’t on). So I guess I did eat somewhere in all that nonsense. What’s wrong with me? It’s kind of freaking me out.

No comments:

Post a Comment