Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Yum!

So today I'm kinda having a rough time, so I got busy in the kitchen to distract me. We had four and a half quarts of goat's milk in the fridge, so I made cheese! For the first time ever, I tried my hand at mozzarella cheese. And it tastes just like it's supposed to! That sounds a little weird, I know, but I thought it was gonna taste awful. I actually impressed myself.
Then, I decided to make oatmeal bars that has my plum jam in the middle. Delicious! That's right, I tried a bite. . . or two.
Both recipes I used were from Pioneer Woman's blog. I've been checking out her blog since I tripped across her cooking show. She's a real down to earth wife, momma, sister, and daughter. And blogger, lol.
Well, after all this diddle-dallying in the kitchen today means I'll actually have to fold laundry tomorrow! Phooey!

No comments:

Post a Comment