Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Monday, May 6, 2013

Mazurka! **clap,clap**

(Nina's on the right in the picture)
Coppelia FINALLY arrived! Nina performed as a Mazurka dancer in the Saturday evening and Sunday matinee. Her part was, by far, the liveliest! And the most colorful! I was so proud of her cause she did an awesome job, had lots of smiles, and just seemed to be enjoying herself. We went to the Saturday evening showing and after the dance, we celebrated the night by going to see Iron Man 3. (Which was so cool.) Sunday I stayed home and baked Nina ladybug cupcakes (ladybugs because when she was a baby we dressed her in ladybug outfits and called her our little ladybug) to continue the celebration of her hardwork. She really gave this dance 110% and deserved recognition. Way to go Nina!

No comments:

Post a Comment