Welcome to my side of the fence. . .

Welcome to my side of the fence. . . Here you will
enjoy some good laughs, maybe some frustrations,
and hopefully (if I'm a good enough writer), a few tears.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

The Initiation.

 So Dman tried out his paintball gun. . .
 . . . while Dad looked on. Gave him pointer's and gun etiquette.
 Scott had decided when we got the stuff that he wanted Dman to know right away what it feels like to be shot by a paintball so Dman won't be so quick to shoot anyone. Scott argued it was part of gun etiquette. I say he just wanted to shoot his kid. I think I'm right.
 The aftermath. D said it stung his hand (that he had tucked inside the vest).
So Dman took off his helmet/mask and we discovered he wasn't kidding when he kept telling us he could taste the paint! Scott almost fall on the ground laughing! Notice he's in the background texting a picture of Dman to a friend! And smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment